Thursday, March 6, 2008

You're standing on my neck!!

La la la la la....la la la la la. Hey remember that? Daria? MTV? I'm referring to the title of this post....eh ok. You either get it or you don't. That show was pretty darn funny. Daria was so dry and full of sarcasm. Hilarious.


Ok so I'm at the gas station and this super fat nasty looking guy is eyeing me while I'm in line and I'm like totally grossed out. I get to the pump and he's like following me. Ugh!! He stops at his car and I'm thinking in my head please don't talk to me..please don't talk to me and there he goes "excuse me miss lady, but do you know where lucky is?" Damnit! WTF are you talkin about??? Who the f&%k is Lucky? So I regress. I say "what did you say?" He idiotically repeats himself and I'm apalled by his cheesy incredibly lame pickup line. Then he has the nerve to add insult to injury and explain to me what he has said. He says, "Do you have someone lucky in your life?" OH MY GOD! No you did not. I just had to laugh and continue on with pumping my gas. Why is he still trying?? He proceeds over to the vehicle I'm pumping gas in and asks me can he be the lucky person in my life. Would you give up please? I give him a raised eyebrow and apologetically tell him that he doesn't wanna talk to me. He of course asks why and I tell him he just doesn't. Now go away!! Then he asks what's wrong with me. I was temtped to tell him I had AIDS or something but I thought that would be too funny and just a little disturbing, so instead I told him I was gay and finally he went away. *trumpets of victory* No more ugly faces.


This girl who shall remain nameless is a freakin loser!! She makes me wanna vomit most of the time I'm around her. So I'm gonna leave her a nice little message:







Oh and just to let you know. I hate feet so this picture emphasizes how strong my nauseous feelings are for her. Ugh! Stupid hoe. Lmao! (I really do like her SOMETIMES but just not right now)

3 comments:

Elitist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elitist said...

wow... your blogs are funny and interesting. I will definitely be coming back to check out future posts...

Liz Lizo said...

lol...great blog!