Monday, March 10, 2008

Barack the Vote

Sooooo Barack Obama is making his grand appearance at my dear college home, Jackson State University. Whoo hoo!! Everyone's all excited and our school is bein true to its blackness and cleanin stuff up all around the proximity of the campus to prepare for this big visit, lol. You know, going the extra mile. But I guess that's to be expected. Today is gonna be pretty freakin awesome. It's a nice day outside, hip-hop fashion mogul Russell Simmons will be hosting a rally at 12 o'clock on campus, Barack will be here this evening. What a day, what a day.

Meanwhile I'm sitting in the library at school trying to figure out what I'm gonna conjure up to give my instructor at 1 p.m. I hate these darn teachers who give freakin busy work. Ugh! As a matter of fact, I'm beginning to wonder why we even have class today. With all that's going on on campus today, class should be cancelled. (well that's my opinion) Really, we shouldn't even be in school this week. Midterm week was last week and Spring Break is next week so we're having class this week for what reason again??? I think they got the order of events all screwed up. Ah well, I guess I have to deal with it huh? Good day you guys.

No comments: