Friday, March 7, 2008

Wacky Weather

What in Sam Hill is up with the weather in Jackson, MS?! Ok, I know we have issues with mankind having screwed up the ozone layer with their brilliant creations but I mean this weather has really made my butt itch (hey it's only a figure of speech). Anyway let's take a look at the weather this week. Starting with Monday the temp was 77 freakin degrees. Right around the corner from 80, k? Tuesday the temp drops down to 52 degress!! The next 2 days are like in the sixties, that's fine. But today the high is expected to be freakin 46 degrees with a low of 28 and I wake up to a snow advisory warning!!!!! This is Mississippi and it's March for God's sake! Why the heck do we have a warning for snow? Darnit I had plans of going out tonight. What the heck am I gonna wear? A turtleneck and jeans? That's not sexy, but if I don't dress warm I'll revert back to the days in New Orleans when me and my best friend used to frequent the clubs literally half-naked in the freezing cold. Eh, I don't think it's worth me takin the freeze for these clubs. These losers don't deserve to see my sexy body anyhow. (chuckle)


No comments: