Thursday, March 6, 2008

Allow me to first introduce myself..

Goshdarnit where do I begin?? The name that I choose to tell you is Ari B. I'm a college student at Jackson State University. My major is psychology. I'm 22. I'm single. Ummm......have you fallen asleep yet cuz I think I would have by now. Let me not waste your precious time and bore you. That would be a horrible injustice, lol. Anyway how about I tell you why I've chosen to write a lovely blog in the first place. Weeelllll I like to tell others about my stupid and incredibly weird experiences, plus my best friend on here is e. jay and she has a lovely blog which inspired me to write one also. Yay!! Okay I have a stomachache that is getting increasingly worse by the second AND I have a freakin midterm today at 3 o'clock AND I still haven't found the strength to remove myself from bed AND I'm naked while writing this blog. Sorry guys I am sometimes brutally honest. It may not seem like much right now but please believe there's more to come. This blog is to be continued...RIGHT NOW I must get showered, dressed, and do something like studying for my midterm. Adios.

No comments: