Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I forgot how to breathe for a second..

I have been incredibly busy for the past month of my life! Numerous things ranging from craploads of homework given out by my summer school teachers to road trips (yay!). I am a hormonal sleep-deprived individual. I mean I'm liable to go into a zombie-like state at any moment now. I need to sleep for like a week straight and maybe I can re-enter society fuctioning as a normal individual, lol.

Okay as my friends know very well there is always SOMETHING going on in my life. I honestly get the feeling that I'm a secret celebrity, lol. Anywho, this past weekend me and my sorority sisters went to Atlanta for their annual Greek Picnic and we had a blast! I fell in love with Atlanta the very first time I visited which was last year Labor Day weekend and this visit was even more superb. I tell ya, we were on the go nonstop. I can count the hours of sleep we had over a 3 day period on both of my hands (terrible). We went out every single night staying up until 6 in the morning, we went to Waffle House looking like sluts that had stayed out all night (which we did lol) and we went SHOOOPPPPINGG!! But I must recount the events of our first night out. I have never seen men so eager to talk to and awestruck by a group of women. I mean, we are GORGEOUS, but geez guys control yourself. From the moment we walked through the door eyes were glued on us and people were coming up to us left and right. One weirdo even followed us around the club, lol. It was crazy!! I must say that we got star treatment the duration of the trip. It was wonderful. I'm gonna post some pics up from the trip so you guys can experience our fabulosity (borrowed that from Kimora ;-).

Hmmm so finally I've completed the first session of summer school (I'm jumping up and down and flailing my arms all over the place) and I couldn't be happier but some very smart person decided that we didn't need a break in between sessions so instead of having a week or so for vacation I go back to school on MONDAY!!! Whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy??? I could decide not to go but something tells me to just go ahead and stop thinkin about it. But the good thing about this summer is that I have been going on many road trips which has been fun. I'm goin to New Orleans again this weekend and hopefully I'll be able to go to New York or Miami before the end of the summer. We shall see. K guys I'm gettin sleepy so I think I'm gonna take a little nap before i start my evening activities. Later.
























No comments: